Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Blog Time

I have been contemplating starting a blog for our family for some time now. I have been missing writing about our going ons and felt Kelsey's carepage was for her health and not our family adventures. I wanted to still let people know what we were up to since many followed us for several years and still go there when I post, even though it is rarely now.

Here is my first attempt at setting it up. We will see how well I do with it. Hopefully I will do a better job at this now that it is designated for the whole family.

I will have to get the lay of the land and add to this as I figure it out.

It is now the month of March and ever since Kelsey's birthday in December Avery has been counting down the days until her sixth birthday. When March finally came on Monday she was too excited. I had to prepare her that her birthday is toward the end of the month, so we still have to be a little patient. She is being such a good sport and is going to share her family birthday with Mason this year (hopefully he won't mind). There are just too many things happening in the next month and a half to find a day that works, so since their special days are three weeks apart we will do the family thing together, but still celebrate their days just for them!

I will try and keep all of you up to date on what is happening in the Behnke Home as best as I can. This little guy is giving me a run for it now, so it will have to be at naptimes or after he has gone to bed for the night. Hope to post pictures soon too!

2 comments:

  1. yea! i love blogs. welcome. let me know if you need help with your page. your kids are just so cute... oh you and chad are too!

    ReplyDelete