Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello, is it really the end of February?

I realize it has been a long time since I have been on here... well life has gotten in the way. Some good and some bad.

Too much to go into depth about, so I will sum it up.

We had a wonderful holiday season and appreciated every little moment with family! How could we not we feel so blessed to have all of them.

We celebrate Ms Kelsey Breanne's 8th birthday!!! Every year she has a birthday I cannot help but feel thankful and amazed that she has been able to turn another year older!She also celelbrated her 2 year anniversary OFF treatment! How amazing God is to grant us this miracle!















On Tuesday Kelsey got her very first set of glasses- she looks super cute in them!
















At the beginning of February my mother had a seizure and some set backs in her health. We are still currently trying to build her back up to comfortable and stable, so we can enjoy many more birthdays, holidays, and everyday moments with her. Please keep her in your prayers!

Soon we will be celebrating Ms Avery's birthday in March and our little man, Mason, will be 2 in April. Not quite sure where the time has gone.




































Lastly, I would ask for your prayers for a precious little 2 year old, Noelia, that just found out she has a brain tumor on her brain ste,. She will be going to St Jude on Monday. Please pray that there will be knowledgable doctors that help her and her family.

I am so happy that you are still here on this journey that Kelsey is leading!

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment